It’s been a fantastic week for Kilby Fox. Tuesday, we hosted our annual Games Night at Barratts Snooker Club. Teams were made up of four people and there were ten teams in total. The Games consisted of, Darts, Killer Pool, Shuffleboard, Table Tennis and Table Football. The competition is always fierce and it’s great how everyone gets stuck in. Shuffleboard was certainly the talk of the evening as it hadn’t featured at Games Night before this year. It was very close this year between Yorkshire Bank and DFW Law, however, DFA pipped them at the post and were this year’s Champions. It’s a favourite event of ours and seems to grow each year. It also raised some money for Cynthia Spencer Hospice. Thank you all that attended and made it such fun.
Wednesday, Kilby Fox hosted our first Mastermind Group with Brian Wrigley. The session was a huge success and everyone took away plenty to think about and work on. It’s amazing how a brainstorming session with like-minded individuals can make you see things differently. The Mastermind Groups will be held on the 3rd Wednesday of the month at our office. How can a Mastermind Group help you? In 5 key points:
- A support network, which will not only help you brainstorm challenges and business growth strategies, they can make new business introductions.
- You will be held accountable to doing the things you commit to doing?
- A highly experienced coach who will be there to help you when you need it. Sometimes talking you though the problem, other times telling you to get over yourself and get on with it.
- Everything from an education viewpoint that you need to build a highly profitable business.
- A regular place to brainstorm, mastermind and discuss everything to do with your business and more.
Contact Debbie or Martin to secure your place at the next event which will be held on 19th December.
Cynthia Spencer Dodgeball fundraiser
Thursday, Kilby Fox entered a team for the Cynthia Spencer Dodgeball fundraiser. Martin Crooke, Frances Tebbutt, Debbie Alford, Gerry Thompson, David Deacon, Angela Johnson, Dani Rowley and Dom Baker sported their active wear for the evening. Who knew trampolining whilst having balls thrown at you could be such fun?! The team won two games and lost two games so weren’t successful in claiming a medal, however had a great time showing their support to Kilby Fox’s Corporate Charity Partner. The team were also very relieved to come away without any injuries!
Bring on the Christmas festivities!